Purpose of OLD GOUCHER BUSINESS ALLIANCE:
"ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS and CUSTOMERS TO BUY LOCAL"
- To be a positive influence to the community of Old Goucher / Charles Village communities.
- Cooperate with other community and business associations in the Greater Charles Village area.
- To communicate with Baltimore City government when appropriate for the
best interest of The Old
Goucher Business community and The Greater Charles Village areas.
- To work in cooperation with The Charles Village Community Benefits District. The OGBA has 2
voting positions on the CVCBD board of directors.
- To encourage networking of area businesses and encourage them to buy services and products
- To market local businesses to area residents, non-profit organizations, associations, religious
organizations. visitors, and others that are employed in this area.
- Encourage marketing and economic development to further strengthen this business community.
- To encourage businesses to keep our community clean, discourage crime and to report criminal
activity to 911.
- Be a source of information for businesses in The Old Goucher Community.
- We welcome your ideas, comments and participation in making Old Goucher a vibrant, clean, safe
and attractive area for businesses to thrive.
- Terence Dickson - President
- Bow Nelson - Secretary
- Jason Pyeron - Treasurer